Grandma's Shoulder Wrap
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I decided to make Grandma a small shoulder shawl that she could wear across her shoulders. Something super soft and very lightweight that she would be able to put on and off herself. Something warm but not heavy. I decided to use the Hygge Fur I found at Michael’s for this pattern because it is SO crazy soft and the color of the yarn seemed perfect as it is a warm dusty pink. I hadn’t worked with it before but I was pretty sure because of the type of yarn it was, that finding the actual loops of my stitches might not be as easy as I would like – so for this project we are working between the stitches, into the spaces, rather than the loops. There is a video tutorial available."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
2 stitches and 1 row = 1 inch
Finished Size17.5 inches diameter
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Heart Air Balloon Applique
- Crochet Scarf For Men, Unisex Scarf
- Wall Art Quote
- Diy Felt Storage Cardboard Box
- Easy Kids Apron Sewing Tutorial
- Painted Foil Hearts
- Recycled Valentine Craft
- Conversation Heart Rice Krispy Treats
- Washi Tape Heart Craft
- Dollhouse Sofa For Barbie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home