Flower Pot Make Over
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Spring, time of year to repot and propagate houseplants. This year I can make no less than 8 new plants from my sansevierias! So that is a real search for new flower pots. So soon the idea to crochet so that I can use old plastic pots. The plastic and old-fashioned pots can then be placed in the crocheted flower pots. For crocheting use is made of thick ribbon and hook number 5, by using this yarn and thick needle you can easily crochet a small flower pot in 1 day. The pattern mainly uses half treble crochets that are worked in the back loop. Try this crochet pattern and give your houseplants a nice new look!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeAs a test piece you can crochet a circle as follows. Crochet a magic ring with 8 single crochets in the first round. Close the ring with a slip stitch. Crochet 1 chain stitch, which counts as the first single crochet, double this first stitch, then double every single crochet from the previous round with single crochets. Close the ring again with a slip stitch. Then work another chain stitch that counts as the first single crochet of this third round. Now crochet a single crochet, then double the next single crochet, crochet 1 single crochet and then double again, so you always alternate with doubling and not doubling.
In this way you get a circle with a diameter of + – 3 cm.
Finished Sizediameter 12 cm
- World op yarn Java ecru
- hook nr 5
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This C2C Crochet Bunny Baby Blanket pattern is a soft, fun, gender neutral blanket that's perfect for adding character to a baby's… Continue reading: "C2C Crochet Bunny Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Crochet a Washcloth with Cotton
- Diy Candle Holders
- Unicorn Coloring Pages For Kids
- Free Printable Horse Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Rainbow Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Giraffe Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Dragon Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Elephant Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Frog Coloring Pages
- Cute Fox Coloring Pages Printables
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home