We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Fireside Mittens is a super easy crochet mittens pattern. You only need to know the single crochet, double crochet, and chain stitch. I’ve replaced the classic ribbed cuff by an elegant eyelet design to give these easy crochet mittens more personality. The pattern is available in 3 sizes and explains how to adapt to any hand. These mittens are not the usual thick bulky mittens but a thinner, more elegant version you can wear in the city on your way to work or on a date in the park. Don’t get me wrong these are nice and warm and will keep your hands toastie. But they’re also refined and elegant."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge21 stitches and 16 rows = 10 cm
in alternating dc and sc rows
Finished SizeS, M and L
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Spa Slippers
- Lovely Victorian Lace Heart ❤️ Ornament
- Rose Milk Bath Tea
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- Heart Block Pillow Pattern
- Wax Air Freshener With Dried Flowers
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Winter Rays Hat
- Chunky Heart Pillow
- How To Miter Corners
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home