Feather & Fan Shawl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Add a rainbow shawl to your cover-up collection when you check out this free crochet shawl pattern. Worked up in eye-catching colors, you will love how easy peasy and pretty the Feather & Fan Shawl is to complete.
In the Blogger's Words: "The Feather & Fan shawl is modern twist on the traditional fan pattern. The lacy stitch repeat gives the shawl a great drape, while still keeping you warm during cooler summer evenings. The pattern is easy to modify in height and width: instructions are included in the pattern. It's suitable for confident beginners that are not afraid to use a fine yarn. Once you get the hang of the pattern, it's amazing to see your shawl grow!"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size68 cm by 160 cm (27 by 63 inch)
- Scheepjes Alpaca Rhythm
Oversized Crochet Shawl
Want another super cute shawl pattern? Learn how to make this gorgeous and colorful oversized shawl, while picking up some great tips on how to construct an oversized shawl!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Googly Eyed Deer Ornament
- DIY Lavender Bath Salts
- French Vanilla Coffee Sugar Scrub
- Vanilla & Lavender Soap Recipe Using Melt and Pour
- Natural Sugar Scrub with Fresh Blueberries
- Homemade Orange Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Coconut Rose Petal Soap
- Homemade Apricot Seed Soap with Peach Mango Fragrance
- Homemade All Natural Lemon Soap
- Homemade Eucalyptus Soap Recipe
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home