Fairy Lights Shawl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Fairy Lights triangle shawl crochet pattern is the perfect combination of elegant and cozy. If you’ve never done colorwork before, this is a great pattern to start with! The simple colored bobbles add a fun texture and personality to this triangular wrap. You can wear this as a classic shawl draped over a dress or nice top one day, then pile it around your neck as a casual scarf with jeans the next day. You’ll find excuses to wear it all the time! I like to keep mine hanging by the front door so I can take it with me whenever I leave the house. /PATTERN DETAILS • Size: 1.35m / 53” long and 65 cm / 25.5” wide • Beginner-friendly • Triangle scarf / shawl • Techniques used / Special stitches: Full explanations are given in the pattern. • US crochet notations • Illustrated step-by-step photos /MATERIALS • 5.5 mm / US I – 9 hook. • WeCrochet Swish worsted (50g, 100% fine superwash merino, 100m / 110 yds): • 10 skeins Marine Heather (Main Color MC) • 1 skein Nutmeg Heather (color A) • 1 skein Rose Heather (color B) • 1 skein Wonderland Heather (color C) • 1 skein Honey (color D) • Tapestry needle to weave in the ends. • 1 stitch marker."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Flowers Word Search Puzzle
- Love Live Lake
- Narwhal Uniwhale
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Wanderers Mosaic Blanket
- Jeweled Dragonfly Pendant
- Wood Clay And Metal Earrings
- Pocket Pillow Cover
- Painted Bird Nest Pillow Cover
- Blessed Three Star Coaster
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home