Easy Chemo Cap
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Create this beautiful crochet chemo cap for someone special. The design features a beautiful texture on the outside and contrasting colors and lays flat on the inside. The stitches are close together without any gaping holes and fits a 20" head circumference size. For these patterns you will need to know how to: -single crochet - half double crochet - magic circle Materials: - Size H, 5.0 mm crochet hook - A very soft medium weight yarn. I used Hobby Lobby's Yarn Bee Hint of Silk in "Oriental Tea" and "Smoked Silk" with a small amount of "Dusty Rose" for the ribbon. This yarn is 85% Bamboo and 15% silk. About 3 oz needed. - Blunt needle"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Radical Radish
- Large Tassel With Wood Bead
- Upcycled Wood Noah's Ark Project
- Easy Bucket Hat
- Simple Rose Appliqué
- Red Murano Glass Bead Bracelet
- Venetian Bead Shop
- Astronaut Doll
- Easter Bunny Card With Free Printable
- Greek Cross Quilt Block
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home