Baby Converse Booties
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This is a pair of baby converse bootie. It is a small size booties; I made this for 3 to 6 months boy. To starting the pattern I see some of the booties design in the internet. This one I like for my brother’s baby. I wanted to design these booties in my own way. When I completed my design, I have a lot of fun to crochet them, it is very easy pattern. I made step by step picture that you have easy to understand the pattern. I used the light blue and white colors yarn, those are I already used in my previous pattern the boy romper set, cause of I have an extra."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge Sole=10cm
6 hdc x 4 Rows = 1 inch
Finished Sizesmall 3 to 6 months baby
- crochet hook 3mm
- two colors yarn light blue and white
- crochet needle
it is very easy and simple pattern, I made step by step picture tutorial for the guide in this pattern I have no added difficult stitches in this pattern. The double crochet together I explain in the description below, to starting the pattern fist see the abbreviations and then follow the pattern to the same.When you working in the front, first put the stitch marker or pin it the stitches, and then start in one side to the other. When you completing the front don’t remove the stitch marker and then starting work into the back side. I hope you will enjoy making this pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Diamond Lace Afghan
- Butterfly Flip-flops
- The Basic Crochet Hat
- Baby Hoot Hat
- One Skein Adjustable Crochet Boot Cuffs
- Scato Scarf
- Super Simple Beginner's 30-minute Beanie
- St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Unicorn Applique
- One Skein Honeycomb Cowl
- Dress-up Bunny Rabbit Lovey Baby Security Blanket With Flower, Bow, And Bonnet
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home