Easter Bunny Applique
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This cute little crochet Easter Bunny Applique will be perfect as Easter decoration for kid’s clothes, blankets, kitchen towels, picture frames or for scrapbooking! You can also use it to embellish handmade cards. Materials: For the body: Crochet cotton threads size 10 Crochet hook 1.8 mm For the tail: Worsted light soft baby yarn crochet hook size 2.75 mm Finished size: This Easter Bunny Applique is about 1-3/4” (4.5 cm) tall. Abbreviations: Ch – chain DC – double crochet DTR – double treble crochet SC – single crochet Sl St – slip stitch St(s) – stitch(es) TR – treble crochet "
Crochet Hook6 or 1.8 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mandala Flowers Scrubby/ Potholder
- Paper Mache Photo Frame
- Aranea Afghan
- Movie Night Gift Basket
- Toilet Paper Flower Blooms DIY
- Repurposed Vogue Magazine Necklace
- Bay Bridge Cowl
- Square Bottom Tote
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- How To Crochet A Moss Stitch Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home