Drawstring Lavender Sachet Favour Bag
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"If you have lavender in your garden or neighbourhood you will know how calming the smell can be. Every autumn after the bees are finished, I harvest the lavender to make sachets for my wardrobe, linen closet and draws. This crochet pouch pattern was created to hold the dried lavender flowers. You could also use this small drawstring bag for favours or small gifts such as jewellery, maybe even a ring pouch for a wedding or even a coin purse! The beginners project, which includes a photo tutorial, uses a small amount of yarn for a huge number of functions!"
NotesYou can find an additional tutorial showing how to prepare the lavender and make the sachet linked to the crochet pattern.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge20 sts x 20 rows in 10cm / 4in single crochet
Finished Size10cm / 4in tall x 10cm / 4in wide at the widest point
- Small amount of any yarn and suitable hook
- DK yarn and a 4mm hook
- about 16in of ribbon for the drawstring
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This free crochet pattern is suitable and intermediate crocheters who know the basics. The total yardage for a large blanket (1 x 1.80… Continue reading: "Colourful Granny Rainbow Crochet Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Flower Pot Make Over
- Custom Ties
- Easy Avocado Sail Boat
- Summer Sweet Watermelon
- Homemade Eye Firming Cream
- Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
- Window Pane Crochet Stitch Pattern
- Variable Star Quilt Block
- Life Is Sweet Watermelon
- Easy Handmade Fabric Border
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home