Dara Table Runner
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This geometric table runner made of circle motifs is a staple in my home for decorating throughout the year. You'll need 1,600 yards of worsted weight yarn - I used Lily Sugar n Cream. Cotton is a great durable, sturdy, absorbent fiber, but really any yarn will work. If warm contents will be placed on top of the runner, I suggest Cotton or Wool. The motifs are worked in simple half double and double crochets, and sewn together using the Mattress Stitch."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot essential. 16 HDC by 10 Rows = 4″
Finished Size15.13” Wide by 45” Long
- 1,600 Yards of Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn – I used 4 skeins each of Lily Sugar n Cream in Ecru and Overcast
- M13/9mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This isn't your typical beginner knit cowl or scarf! Made with only one skein of yarn and with big needles, it works up fast. Perfect… Continue reading: "Eiffel Beginner Knit Cowl Pattern"
- Amigurumi Crochet Animals: Easter Chick, Lamb, Bunny Crochet Pattern
- Easy Weekend Crochet Afghan
- Lovely Bobble Shawl Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Coin Purse
- Prettiest Flower Crocheted Scrubbies Pattern
- C2c Bunny
- Heartfelt Prayer Square
- Mother’s Day Crochet Heart
- Basic C2c Chunky Afghan
- Mini Bunny Amigurumi
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
- Window Pane Crochet Stitch Pattern
- Variable Star Quilt Block
- Life Is Sweet Watermelon
- Easy Handmade Fabric Border
- Avery Beanie
- Mosaic Triangles Pillow
- Long Arm Oven Mitts Free Sewing Pattern
- Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home