Cuff To Cuff Colorblock Cardigan
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Cuff to Cuff Colorblock Cardigan is an oversized crochet sweater worked cuff to cuff, almost exclusively in rows. It’s cozy, modern, and a free crochet pattern on Moogly! The Cuff to Cuff Colorblock Cardigan is made with Patons Norse, a super bulky yarn with a beautiful brushed halo effect in gorgeous heathered shades. It’s a blended wool, so if you need a non-animal fiber yarn, I recommend Bernat Softee Chunky as an acrylic alternative! I hope you enjoy it!"
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge9 stitches and 6 rows = 4 inches
in main st pattern
Finished SizeXS (S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X)
- Patons Norse
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mandala Flowers Scrubby/ Potholder
- Paper Mache Photo Frame
- Aranea Afghan
- Movie Night Gift Basket
- Toilet Paper Flower Blooms DIY
- Repurposed Vogue Magazine Necklace
- Bay Bridge Cowl
- Square Bottom Tote
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- How To Crochet A Moss Stitch Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home