Cuddly Crochet Koala Baby Shower Gift Idea
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Make this crochet lovey pattern for your favorite little marsupial. The koala works up quickly using only one skein and some scrap yarn, which makes it a perfect baby shower gift idea. Instructions include a bow that can be used as a bowtie or a ear bow, making this crochet toy totally gender neutral. Add this cuddly koala to a new baby's gift basket or just keep a couple on hand to give to friends' new little ones. This lovey pattern is quick and affordable enough to make a great charity gift too!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeThe gauge isn’t necessarily important on this project, but since the head is amigurumi, you do need to find the appropriate size hook so that stuffing isn’t showing through. If there are gaps in your head, switch to a smaller hook.
- 1 skein Patons Denim-y in "Grey Denim"
- Scraps of fun fur yarn, black yarn and yarn for the bow
- Size G + I hooks
- Tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This C2C Crochet Bunny Baby Blanket pattern is a soft, fun, gender neutral blanket that's perfect for adding character to a baby's… Continue reading: "C2C Crochet Bunny Baby Blanket"
- Chaucer Twist - One Hour Cowl Pattern
- The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need
- St. Nicholas Throw
- Easy Crochet Easter Basket
- Christmas Crochet Star
- Extra Large Hot Pink Pill Bottle Cozy
- Super Simple Cup Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Baubles
- Washcloth Set Crochet Pattern
- Kana the Wanderer's Cowl
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Ironing Board Cover
- Diy Fabric Basket
- Glistening Snowflake Made From Recycled Cd
- Thrifty And Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Homemade Holiday Gift Envelopes
- Festive Wine Cork Christmas Trees
- Juneau Blues Beanie
- Christmas Wreath Ornament
- Santa Cork Gnome
- Woodland Wolf Hat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home