Cuddly Crochet Koala Baby Shower Gift Idea
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Make this crochet lovey pattern for your favorite little marsupial. The koala works up quickly using only one skein and some scrap yarn, which makes it a perfect baby shower gift idea. Instructions include a bow that can be used as a bowtie or a ear bow, making this crochet toy totally gender neutral. Add this cuddly koala to a new baby's gift basket or just keep a couple on hand to give to friends' new little ones. This lovey pattern is quick and affordable enough to make a great charity gift too!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeThe gauge isn’t necessarily important on this project, but since the head is amigurumi, you do need to find the appropriate size hook so that stuffing isn’t showing through. If there are gaps in your head, switch to a smaller hook.
- 1 skein Patons Denim-y in "Grey Denim"
- Scraps of fun fur yarn, black yarn and yarn for the bow
- Size G + I hooks
- Tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sewing Projects
- Small Quilt Tutorial
- Fabric Skull and Crossbones Wall Hanging
- Sewing Finishes
- Crossover Style Baby Bib Pattern
- Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Subscription
- Really Reasonable Ribbon
- QAYG Half moon Pouch
- Flower Door Hanging
- Squishy and Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home