Crochet Modern Baroque Design Throw
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Easily create this Modern Baroque Design Throw. Pair the intricate yarn colors with a textured crochet stitch for a beautiful ornate looking throw. If you love modern baroque interior designs and style, this blanket will fit in your home decor nicely. This crochet blanket pattern will be a treasured heirloom for years to come. Use two versions of the v stitch to achieve a beautiful look and feel. This pattern is a four-row repeat to create the luxurious crochet pattern. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeThe blanket is worked in multiples of 5 + 7. Therefore, if you would like the blanket wider or narrower, make sure that the foundational row of stitches is divisible by 5. Then add 7. For instance, this blanket is 145 + 7 stitches, which equals 152 stitches. Adjust the length by just stopping on after any one of the four row repeats.
Finished SizeThe overall size of the blanket is 37.5 inches wide X 45 inches long.
- Baroque Loops and Threads Yarn Total of 7 skeins or 1,449 yards.
- Blackberry Caron Simply Soft Yarn Total of 1/2 skein or approximately 160 yards.
- Size H Crochet Hook
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This isn't your typical beginner knit cowl or scarf! Made with only one skein of yarn and with big needles, it works up fast. Perfect… Continue reading: "Eiffel Beginner Knit Cowl Pattern"
- Amigurumi Crochet Animals: Easter Chick, Lamb, Bunny Crochet Pattern
- Easy Weekend Crochet Afghan
- Lovely Bobble Shawl Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Coin Purse
- Prettiest Flower Crocheted Scrubbies Pattern
- C2c Bunny
- Heartfelt Prayer Square
- Mother’s Day Crochet Heart
- Basic C2c Chunky Afghan
- Mini Bunny Amigurumi
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
- Window Pane Crochet Stitch Pattern
- Variable Star Quilt Block
- Life Is Sweet Watermelon
- Easy Handmade Fabric Border
- Avery Beanie
- Mosaic Triangles Pillow
- Long Arm Oven Mitts Free Sewing Pattern
- Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home