Crinkle Pumpkin Ami
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Who else loves when Fall finally turns up? It’s my favorite time of year, I get in a lovely pumpkin mood and want all things pumpkin, including home decor. This simple and easily customized pumpkin is so quick to make, you could have mountains of them by October in any color combination or yarn weight you have in your stash. Now grab your favorite spiced latte and a soft place to sit, you've got work to do."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge15 sts x 12 rows - 4"
Finished Size5” x 3”
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
- Worsted weight yarn 90 - 100 yards
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pumpkin Bunting
- Witch Hat Hair Accessory
- 31 Scary And Cute Free Halloween Printables You Will Love!
- Ghosts, Goblins, And Ghouls Halloween Word Scramble Games
- Lavender Soap
- Thanksgiving Word Scramble
- Fall Suncatchers
- Homemade Puzzle For Kids Us
- Mocha Cherry Shawl
- Mystic Ripple Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home