Country Winter Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Add this classic, modern country holiday wreath to your holiday decor this year. The pattern has a simple repeat and is acccessible for beginners. A string of lights is added and concealed in the wreath to give it a beautiful glow at night. Instructions for adding the lights is included as well as step-by-step photo tutorial for creating the bow. Skill Level: Easy Terminology: U.S. Finished Size: Fits a 15.8” wreath form but easily adjusted to fit other sizes Supplies: • 4.0mm (G) Furls Odyssey Crochet Hook • 3 hanks – (412 yards/110g) of Whims Merino DK in Undyed • 1 hank – (118 yards/60g) of Whims Merino DK in Red • Tapestry Needle • Scissors • 15.8” (40.1cm) Foam Wreath Form • Optional: 7.2 foot long battery operated LED string lights. • Optional: Tape, pins or something to hold the lights in place temporarily Abbreviations: • CH = Chain • DC = Double Crochet • FO = Finish Off • HDC = Half Double Crochet • SC = Single Crochet • SK = Skip • SL ST = Slip Stitch • ST = Stitch "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gnome Tissue Box Cover
- Throwback Thursday Free Pattern- Easy Laptop Case
- How To Sew A Professional Looking Gusset Zipper In A Bag
- How To Make Perfect Bound Lining In A Bag
- I Spy Sports
- I Spy Outer Space
- Winter Kids Scarf
- 42 Things To Do With The Elf On The Shelf
- How To Make Sanda Frost From Paper?
- Color Block (or Not) Earrings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home