Country Spice Pumpkins
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
" Create these cute Country Spice pumpkins for your Fall decor! I love making these little pumpkins because they are so easy, have great texture and cute added details! The body of the pumpkin is made with half double crochet stitches then the texture color contrast is added. I use a simple technique I call the horizontal single crochet that gives any crochet project beautiful texture. Finish by sewing together then adding a cinnamon stick and wire ribbon and you have cute little pumpkin decorations! Perfect for your home decor. The pattern is written in 3 sizes: Small- measures 4" wide by 3" tall Medium- measures 6" wide by 4" tall Large- measures 8" wide by 7" tall You will need to know how to: - Single crochet - Half double crochet Materials needed: - Medium worsted weight yarn in 2 colors (per pumpkin). I used "I Love This Yarn" in "Burnt Pumpkin", "Sungold" and Grey Beard" - Stuffing - Size H, 5.00 mm crochet hook - Cinnamon sticks - Stuffing - Optional: Glue to secure the stick stem - Bendable ribbon, I used a bendable burlap ribbon 1.5" width purchased from JoAnns"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Paint On Glass
- How To Make Lipgloss
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- You've Been Booed Printable
- Campfire Earflap Beanie
- Rbg Lace Collar
- Papier Mache Mirror Frame
- Everyday Tapered Beanie
- How To Sew A Cloak With Hood
- Harvest Pocket Shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home