Colorida Hammock Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This colorful blanket is made with simple stitches and interesting color changes. The project can be used on a hammock or as a bedspread - both uses show off the large scalloped edging that is on both sides. Yarn used for the project is Red Heart's Super Saver which washes well and makes for a very soft blanket. Very simple stitches make up the base of the blanket with intermediate stitches worked into the over-sized and eye-catching edging. "
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Make your own chandelier for only a few bucks using this tutorial from Heather Mann! The Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier looks like… Continue reading: "Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- Diy Shamrock Pins
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft
- Homemade Baby Blanket With A Self-binding Border
- Cute Cat Grass DIY Pet Bed
- "It is Well" Embroidery Design Idea
- Shamrock Potholder
- Diy Sock Doll
- Flower Easter Basket
- Rabbit Bunny Crochet Hand Puppet
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home