We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This free crochet butterfly pattern is so fun to crochet and very fast to put together. Any scraps will do. It is like a ruffled granny square with what seems to be way too many stitches, but at the end, when it is folded back upon itself…it’s magic..and a butterfly appears. I added some simple chain for the body and antennae. It would be great as an embellishment on a wreath or a wallhanging."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This Rustic Coffee Filter Wreath is a beautiful home decor item for the fall. It's easy to make and looks great hanging by a mantel… Continue reading: "Rustic Coffee Filter Wreathvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Soft & Snuggly Mini-shawl
- Recycled Toilet Paper Roll Rocket Craft
- Cuff To Cuff Colorblock Cardigan
- Bob & Betty Bird
- Diy Photo Display Board From Cardboard & Leftover Fabric - No Sew!
- How To Make A Ribbon Lei
- Easy Magic Pillowcase
- Fun Kids Art Ideas With Popsicle Craft Sticks
- How To Make Homemade Body Scrubs
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home