Bunny Granny Square
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Hi everyone! I think it's obvious by now how much I love crocheting animal-themed granny squares, as It has become something of a tradition for me to make one inspired by the Chinese zodiac every year. I have also made other animals before, and will keep on designing as many of these as I can. I will try to keep them as simple and minimal as possible, and I will maintain the same measurements, so that -if wanted- they can be used together in one bigger project, like a blanket, for example. This time, I wanted to design an Easter Bunny granny square. I looked up a lot of bunny references online; real, drawn, embroidered, or crocheted, in order to make the best facial features and ear shape that can both fit inside the square, and still look like a bunny. I went through more trials than you can imagine, and in the end, I decided to let the ears be long and go outside the square -for maximum cuteness haha-. If you intend to make this as a blanket unit, it will still looks nice, just make sure not to position it at the boarders. I hope you all have fun making this one, and happy Easter."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge22 sts and 12 round = 4"x 4" (10 cm x 10 cm) in double crochet.
Finished Size6" x 6" (15 cm x 15 cm) approx.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Transform those dollar store vases into these stylish Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases, great for spring decorating. With these… Continue reading: "Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rhombus Weave Shawl
- Homemade Body Wash (from Bar Soap)
- Top Down Crochet Tee With Braids
- Crochet Shirt With Bobbles
- Striped Crochet Top
- Mosaic Crochet Pillow
- Lacy Crochet Cardigan
- Simple Crochet Pillow Cover
- Women's Crochet Cardigan
- Pinecone Twist Headband
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home