We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"If you are looking for a dishcloth or washcloth that has both a textured side and a flat side, then this project is for you. The two sides make the cloth ideal for using as a dishcloth to scrub or using it for your face as it only has cotton yarn and is not too rough. It works up nicely in nice columns of bumps. You need to know single crochet, half double crochet and triple crochet to make this dishcloth. You can choose to make a border or to leave it without a border. It should take you around an hour or less to make."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge7 hdc = 2 inches
7 rows = 2 inches
Finished Size6.5 x 7 inches
- Cotton yarn
- crochet hook 5.00mm/H
- yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Scrubbie
- Easy Punch Needle (and More!) With The Cricut Maker
- Golden Maple Fall Scarf
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
- Large Paper Mache Vintage Decoupage Bowl
- Coffee Topiary
- Granny Square Blanket Cardigan
- Cozy Cotton Crochet Throw
- Iced Coffee Cup Cozy
- Water Bottle Holder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home