Braided Twist Headband
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The TC braided twist crochet headband features a gorgeous braided edge and cute front twist detail! The headband uses a series of puff stitches and double crochets to create the beautiful detail. A simple twist is then added in the front when you sew the ends together. Measures approx. 5" in width. Written in sizes baby-adult. Just work the pattern until you reach the corresponding size given in the pattern. You will need to know how to: - Double crochet - Special puff stitch (instructions in pattern) Materials needed: -I hook- 5.5 mm -Medium worsted weight yarn- I used Yarn Bee Soft & Sleek in "Mustard", 5 oz. -Blunt needle"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Easter Sheep Napkin Rings
- Crochet Tiger Applique
- Dog Hat Crochet Pattern
- Easy Velvety Baby Hat
- Ternion Square
- Easy Peasy Beanie
- Learn to Knit 2.0 with Marly Bird
- Faith Over Fear Free Printable Art
- Elegant Journal Cover
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home