Braided Baby Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The braided puff crochet baby blanket is a beautiful blanket that features an elegant braided puff style and double crochet. It works up quickly with this easy to follow pattern. The final blanket measures 30" X 30" but can be easily adjusted if you need it larger/smaller. Gauge and multiples: Multiples of 12 + 3 Gauge: 9 sts X 5 rows = 3" Materials: I hook- 5.5 mm Medium worsted weight yarn- I used Yarn Bee Denim In Color in "Stonewash", 3.5 oz for the blue blanket and the same brand in "Green" for the green blanket. The pink blanket is Crafter's Secret in "Pink", 7 oz. You will need about 12 oz for a car seat size blanket, measures 30" X 30". Blunt needle Notes: Turn after each row."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Easter Sheep Napkin Rings
- Crochet Tiger Applique
- Dog Hat Crochet Pattern
- Easy Velvety Baby Hat
- Ternion Square
- Easy Peasy Beanie
- Learn to Knit 2.0 with Marly Bird
- Faith Over Fear Free Printable Art
- Elegant Journal Cover
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home