Big Sky Shawl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Life is often hard, and even the clearest skies have clouds sometimes. And as crocheters, we can make it better. One way is by making prayer or comfort shawls for those who need an extra hug, and to feel our love. The Big Sky Shawl was designed with this idea in mind - while maintaining a sense of style. The Big Sky Shawl is made with Lion Brand Homespun, a favorite yarn for those crafting for others. It’s warm, soft, and the yarn creates the texture - which means simple stitches shine. And the Big Sky Shawl does indeed use simple stitches, so almost anyone can make this easy crochet prayer shawl pattern!"
Crochet HookQ or 16mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 stitches and 3 rows = 4 inches
Finished Size65" wide x 32" deep x 54" along sides
- 350 yds Lion Brand Homespun
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Wildflower Pattern
- Crochet Easter Egg Applique
- Onward And Upward Scrap Afghan
- Headband Pattern
- Stress Relieving Easter Egg
- Westcott 100 Watt Glue Gun
- Screen-Print Pendants
- Crochet Dainty Pop Flower Square
- Rainbow Bunting
- How To Sew A Face Mask
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home