We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This is adorable shell stitch frock/dress. It’s made especially for the spring or summer season. It s very light and comfortable for the little girls and babies. I really love to see the baby frocks and dresses when they wear. I also love to crochet the full ruffle skirts; I always want to share my new design whenever I adjust some new in my design. I made a sun hat/summer hat and a headband to match the frock to the same pattern; I design a rose flower in my own technique. I think you like and enjoy this shell stitch baby set."
Crochet Hook3 or 2.1 mm hook (steel), D/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge: length Shoulder to bottom =21 inches, Bodice width=10 inches
Finished SizeSize: Small 12 to 24 months baby girl
- two color yarn
- crochet hook
- crochet needle
It is a sleeveless baby frock; I used the shell stitch and v stitch in this frock. This is an easy stitch to crocheting any designs.i made this for the 12 months to 24 months little girls. In this frock I adjust some new, it is starting to the beginning chains and making the bodice, and working down to the top. When it’s reach to the armhole section, miss or skip some stitches for the armhole and then making the neck part and complete the bodice, Make both front and back parts to the same, after that working into the skirt.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Make your own chandelier for only a few bucks using this tutorial from Heather Mann! The Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier looks like… Continue reading: "Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Simple Shiny Ornament
- Gnome Towel Topper
- DIY Stocking Garland
- DIY Christmas Tree Garland
- Snow Covered Winter Wreath
- Poudreuse Wrap
- Fireside Mittens
- Crochet Mince Pie Christmas Hanger
- Pretty In Gingham Stocking
- DIY Toilet Paper Roll Turkey
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home