Arctic Ice Snood
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Snuggle up this winter with the Arctic Ice Snood! The Arctic Ice Snood takes 30 minutes to make and uses only one skein of yarn! This easy crochet cowl is a great beginner crochet pattern as it only uses half double crochets. This scarf project is worked in the round with no extra seaming and the Arctic Ice Snood makes a lovely Christmas gift or a great market item! The Arctic Ice Snood is accompanied by a video tutorial! There is also a matching beanie (it’s a 1 hour beginner project!) "
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished SizeOne Size
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Turn your home into a winter wonderland with these homemade white pom pom ornaments. These super simple white pom poms were… Continue reading: "Classically Simple Pom Pom Ornaments"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Washcloth Bunny And Chick
- Printable Easter Basket Tags
- How To Make Tie Dye Easter Eggs
- Foam Cup Chick
- Spring Gingham Placemats
- Cracked Colored Eggs
- Face Mask Sewing Patterns Roundup
- Super Simple Face Mask Pattern For Adults And Kids
- Crochet Easter Bunny Eggs
- Pocket Tote Bag Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home