April Interlocking Square
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The April interlocking crochet square features a geometric quilt-like design. You will need two colors of worsted weight yarn (or weight of your choice, though of course different weights will result in different sized squares) and a size H crochet hook (or size appropriate for your yarn). The pattern comes with charts, written instructions, and a full video tutorial. The sample pictured was made with WeCrochet's Wool of the Andes Worsted yarn and measures 9". Another sample made with Paintbox Simply Aran measured 10"."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This isn't your typical beginner knit cowl or scarf! Made with only one skein of yarn and with big needles, it works up fast. Perfect… Continue reading: "Eiffel Beginner Knit Cowl Pattern"
- Amigurumi Crochet Animals: Easter Chick, Lamb, Bunny Crochet Pattern
- Easy Weekend Crochet Afghan
- Lovely Bobble Shawl Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Coin Purse
- Prettiest Flower Crocheted Scrubbies Pattern
- C2c Bunny
- Heartfelt Prayer Square
- Mother’s Day Crochet Heart
- Basic C2c Chunky Afghan
- Mini Bunny Amigurumi
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
- Window Pane Crochet Stitch Pattern
- Variable Star Quilt Block
- Life Is Sweet Watermelon
- Easy Handmade Fabric Border
- Avery Beanie
- Mosaic Triangles Pillow
- Long Arm Oven Mitts Free Sewing Pattern
- Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home