A Taste Of Summer Shawl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The crochet A Taste Of Summer Shawl is a great crochet shawl when winter feels long & you’re ready for warmer weather. It’s also a great pattern if you love Tunisian crochet. The shawl rows repeats throughout the shawl, & keeping track of stitch count is easy. What’s most fun about this shawl is the amazing shape it creates & the fact that you can play with 3 beautiful hand dyed yarn colors to make it. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet GaugeMeasured with stitch pattern in rows, includes return:
22 stitches & 11 rows per 10 cm / 4”.
Matching gauge is not crucial for this pattern.
Finished Size172 cm / 67.7 inches measured along the outer edge 130 cm / 51.2 inches measured along the final row
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Plate Goldfish Craft
- How To Make A Recycled Robot
- Recessed Zippers-how To Take Away The Pain
- How To Make A Zipper Box Pocket In A Bag
- How Do I Sew That- Boxed Corners On A Bag
- Water Bottle Carrier Bag
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Basketweave Stitch (one Row Repeat) | Crafting Happiness
- Printable Father's Day Card
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home