Woodland Deer Hooded Crochet Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This full-body deer hooded blanket makes a wonderful Christmas present for kids and adults alike. Make it more festive and crochet a red nose instead and it will look just like Rudolph. What a great idea! A cuddly, warm hooded blanket your child or yourself can snuggle in and then it folds into a decorative pillow/sofa decor in the shape of a woodland deer. Suits boys and girls alike and would look gorgeous displayed in any home. Made with super chunky (super bulky / #6) yarn, this blanket is warm and soft and works up in no time."
NotesThe 2in1 Woodland Deer Hooded Blanket is designed to be a full-body blanket, the pattern includes child and adult size hood and mittens.
The pattern for the blanket is explained in a way that you can make it as small or big as you like.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, N/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Nautical Mug Rug
- Isla's Afghan Block - Radiating Moss Stitch Rectangle
- C2c Frog
- Bearded Monkey Amigurumi
- Sew Easy Pajama Pants (for Beginners)
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- Giraffe Crochet Wall Art
- Crochet Graduation Garland
- Piggie Smalls
- Rainbow Wall Hanging
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home