Shelbi Free Crochet Hat Pattern For Kids
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This crochet hat pattern is made using a spiral at the top and point stitches around the sides. If you are a beginner with a little bit of experience, this is a great project to start working on now. You can make this Shelbi Free Crochet Hat Pattern For Kids in about three hours - so curl up with a DVD and you'll be done before you know it. Best of all, this hat looks great, so kids will love wearing it all over town. Stylish free crochet hat patterns are a great alternative to store-bought toppers - they often become keepsakes and can be worn for years to come. Don't wait - start working on this project now so your favorite kid can wear his or hers are year long.
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Vannas Choice Yarn (1)
- Optional Flower or other embellishment
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cloudy Sunset Beret
- Mystical Mitts
- Easy Fabric Basket In Any Size
- "Vintage" Gold Leaf Resin Bangles
- Diy Raised Garden Bed
- Shrink Plastic and Resin Jewelry
- Cinch Stripes Backpack
- Mini Angel Amigurumi
- Criss Cross Mini Tote
- Mini Bears In Stockings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home