Dainty Fairy Crochet Dress
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The little girl in your life will look simply adorable in this magical Dainty Fairy Crochet Dress. These easy crochet patterns come in three sizes to fit toddlers or children going into elementary school. Choose your daughter's favorite color and make her this delightful dress for the first day of school. You could also add wings to this whimsical dress and make it into a costume for a party!
A handmade item like this is extra special to a young person. Her friends (and her friends' mothers) will be wondering where she got this gorgeous crochet dress.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge20 rows with 12 stitches each row = 4 inches
Finished SizeSize 2, 4, and 6
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"Meet UltraViolet! The purrfectly purple crochet kitty made from Yarnspirations Patons Alpaca Blend yarn! The color of the yarn is… Continue reading: "Purrfectly Purple Patons Crochet Kitty"
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home