Wonderland Crochet Snowflake Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Fun and different way to make crochet snowflake around the cardboard circle using punch holes. This would be great for use old Christmas cards. You can write any message on the circle of card and hang them."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeThe gauge is not important for this pattern.
Finished Size5.5 wide
- Scissors / Pencil / Hole punch
- A lid of bottle or any circular shape similar to 2 diameter
- Card stock (I selected red color)
- A piece of paper
- White color (12 yards)
- 3.5mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
Link to the pattern http://crochetforyoublog.com/2015/11/crochet-snowflake-free-pattern/
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home