Elevated Honeycomb Crochet Cowl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "This is another pattern with Elevated Honeycomb Crochet Stitch. Its beautiful and looks so modern. The texture of this crochet stitch I used for EHC cowl looks like honeycomb. Its really stretchy."
There is no better way to brave cool winds and cold weather than with a cozy crochet cowl of your own making. Add a lovely accessory to your cold weather ensembles when you learn how to crochet this free cowl pattern. The Elevated Honeycomb Crochet Cowl is a lovely crochet pattern that allows you to add a deep, impressive texture to an often simple crochet idea. Using worsted weight or bulky yarn and 3 decorative buttons, this free crochet pattern is perfect for fall, winter, and spring weather.
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 dc and 7 rows = 4 with 6mm crochet hook.
Finished Size5 wide, 32 long
- Gray color = Approx: 230 yards for worsted/bulky. (400 yards total for 2 strands of Sport weight yarn)
- 6mm crochet hook
- 4 Buttons (3 big buttons about 1" diameter /1 small button)
I used 2 strands of sport weight yarn held together (15 WPI) for this cowl pattern, but you can use worsted/ bulky weight yarns match with the gauge instead of 2 strands of sport weight yarn.
If you adore bulky crochet cowls, you'll love this collection of 29+ Free Crochet Scarf Patterns Using Bulky Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Houndstooth Crocheted Scarf
- Trendy Lace Crochet Scarf Pattern
- 23 Crochet Shawl Patterns and Wraps
- Convertible Free Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Moss Stitch Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Simple One Skein Wrap
- Unforgettable One Skein Scarf
- Snuggle Up Chunky Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Amazing Infinity Crochet Scarf
- "16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, & Gloves" eBook
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Criss Cross Baby Booties
- Bunny Squared – Make A Bunny From A Square
- Dr. Seuss Green Eggs Slime
- Paper Plate Lamb Craft
- Natures Best Herbs Scarf
- How To Crochet A Granny Square | Crafting Happiness
- Watermelon Coaster
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Crochet Wood Napkin Rings
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home