Lacy Doily T Shirt Yarn Rug
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Learn how to make a rug with t-shirt yarn craft ideas with this how to crochet tutorial. This smart and chic DIY rug will take five hours to make and works up relatively quickly for a project of its size due to the bulky yarn. The Lacy Doily T-Shirt Yarn Rug would make a fantastic addition to any room in your home. The design is delicate and bright while the t-shirt yard is sturdy enough to stay put. This easy crochet pattern is a great beginner project and could easily be created out of t-shirt yard you made yourself, as well.
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(7) Jumbo
Finished SizeBetween 50 cm and 70 cm in diameter
- 1kg of t-shirt yarn
- 12 mm hook
- darning needle
Find this crochet rug pattern and more in our collection of 18 Free Crochet Patterns for Rugs
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Handmade Tartan & Plaid Feathers
- Chunky Chenille Baby Blanket
- Bistro Chalk Markers
- Daisy Mae Bag
- Linen Log Cabin Square
- St. Patrick's Day Slime
- Summertime Family Road Trip Journal
- Terra Cotta Pinch Pots
- Watermelon Rind Fairy Home
- Fairy Garden In An Old Wheelbarrow!!
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home