Winter Beanie With A Bohemian Look
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "This beanie is crocheted with puffed stitches.The hat fits with the bohemian scarf I made 2 weeks ago. After finishing the pattern, I could make the beanie in two days. It is very easy to do, the only tricky thing is knitting the border, but once done you will find out that this is quite easy too! The pattern is easy to follow, you start form the top of the hat. I made a table with how many stitches you have to increase every tour to make it more easier to follow. Enjoy working on this hat!"
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeWomen Hat Size
- hook nr 4,5
- cookie for hobbii.nl
- knitting in the round needles nr3.5
Blogger Note for Gauge:
Start with a chain of 18 stitches + two stitches extra. Make a first puff stitch with three loops in the third chain. Make another puff stitch in same stitch. Skip one stitch and make a V-puff stitch (two puff stitches in the same stitch) in the next stitch. If you are not familiar with the puff stitch check out the blog for an explanation. After the fifth V-puff stitch, turn and start another new row. Make V-puff stitches in the middle of the V-puff stitches of the previous row.
I needed 9 rows and 5 V-puff stitches in a row to have a square of 10 cm x 10 cm.
Want the matching scarf?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cotton Yarn Pads
- Little Lily Baby Blanket
- Lily's Floral Rectangle Doily
- C2c Elephant
- Printables For Kids
- Pretty In Pink Elephant Lovey
- Adorable Clay Craft
- Rhombus Weave Shawl
- Homemade Body Wash (from Bar Soap)
- Top Down Crochet Tee With Braids
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home