Tulip Mandala Crochet Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Whether you are looking for a lovely way to add flowers to your home décor or just want to crochet something floral, this free flower crochet pattern will be the perfect next project. Adorned with a tulip design and brightly beautiful yarn, the Tulip Mandala Crochet Pattern is sure to find a place in your home.
In the Designer's Words: "Those shell sts in pink and yellow colors exactly look like tulips. This pattern can be used as wall decoration, and many other ways like coaster, hot pad for your dining room and the kitchen."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge21 dc x 8.5 rows = 4” with 4mm crochet hook.
Finished Size11.5” in diameter
- Worsted weight yarn in 3 colors (16 WPI)
- 4mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle for weave the end
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mandala Flowers Scrubby/ Potholder
- Paper Mache Photo Frame
- Aranea Afghan
- Movie Night Gift Basket
- Toilet Paper Flower Blooms DIY
- Repurposed Vogue Magazine Necklace
- Bay Bridge Cowl
- Square Bottom Tote
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- How To Crochet A Moss Stitch Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home