Spiral Crochet Flower Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This Spiral Crochet Flower Pattern is unlike anything you've ever seen. This flower crochet pattern is visually stunning and anything but ordinary. Use this as an embellishment for another crochet project to help give it dimension. An easy crochet flower pattern is a great way to test your skills and practice new stitches. This is a a great project for anyone who has some crochet experience but wants to learn more. Take a chance on this free crochet flower pattern - your effort will definitely pay off.
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- Hook 2.50 mm
- Filo di Scozia (Cotton)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fairy Crown With Template
- Standing Mini Gnomes
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- Spa Soap Saver
- Decoupage Flower Pots
- Sewing With Grommets & Eyelets: Tips, Tricks & Projects
- Perfect Beach Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Red, White & Blue Patriotic Garland
- Lilac Infused Toner For Acne Prone Skin
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home