Love Me Tender Flowers
These precious Love Me Tender Flowers are great for almost any one of your crochet projects. Use them as ornaments to hang on branches or create an amazing floral afghan by sewing these flowers to a crocheted blanket. You could even assemble them into a lovely springtime scarf or shawl that would be perfect for warm weather weddings. No matter how you decide to use these sweet flowers, you're sure to love how easy they are to make and use!
- Green 8ply DK yarn
- 5mm/H hook
- White 8ply DK yarn
- 3.5mm/E hook
- With Green yarn and 5mm/H hook, Ch 2
- Round 1) 5sc in 2nd chain from hook ss to join
- Round 2) Ch 3, Dc in same stitch, Ch 3, ss in same stitch
- *ss in nect stitch, ch 3, dc in same stitch, ch 3, ss in same stitch* x 4, finish
- Repeat with 3.5mm/E hook and white yarn.
- Attach white flower to the front of the green flower (or your choices of color)