Easy Little Crochet Roses
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
No matter the season, you can have these Easy Little Crochet Roses to adorn just about anything. These little crochet flowers are quick and easy to crochet, and perfect to add to so many projects like crochet blankets, purses, shawls, etc. The crochet roses are finished in just two short rounds of crochet. Each rose is less than 2 inches wide and 3/4 inches tall. You can use them for hair pieces, clutches or pins and the possibilities are endless! Spread the beauty of roses everywhere with this crochet rose pattern.
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- St Patrick’s Day Backdrop
- Burlap Bunny Door Hanger
- Burlap, Lace And Buttons Wreath
- Diy Book Page Bunny Bunting
- Diy Soft Dog Bone Toy
- Diy Reed Diffuser
- Which Needle Felted Gnome Wood Be Your Gnominee
- Half Square Triangles - 8 At A Time Method
- Embroidered Messenger Bag
- Upcycled Plastic And Nail Polish Earrings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home