Easy Little Crochet Roses
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
No matter the season, you can have these Easy Little Crochet Roses to adorn just about anything. These little crochet flowers are quick and easy to crochet, and perfect to add to so many projects like crochet blankets, purses, shawls, etc. The crochet roses are finished in just two short rounds of crochet. Each rose is less than 2 inches wide and 3/4 inches tall. You can use them for hair pieces, clutches or pins and the possibilities are endless! Spread the beauty of roses everywhere with this crochet rose pattern.
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Googly Eyed Deer Ornament
- DIY Lavender Bath Salts
- French Vanilla Coffee Sugar Scrub
- Vanilla & Lavender Soap Recipe Using Melt and Pour
- Natural Sugar Scrub with Fresh Blueberries
- Homemade Orange Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Coconut Rose Petal Soap
- Homemade Apricot Seed Soap with Peach Mango Fragrance
- Homemade All Natural Lemon Soap
- Homemade Eucalyptus Soap Recipe
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home