Daisy Dukes Granny Square
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Add a little sass and texture to your crochet projects with this pretty floral folk art inspired 'Daisy Dukes' Granny Square made using treble crochet, Puff stitch and Bobble/Popcorn stitch. This Granny Square pattern was inspired by the Centre of my Floral Folk Art Bright Boho Mandala which uses puff stitch and bobble stitch to create a beautifully textured and puffy flower. As with all my patterns, there are no set rules! Pick your own colours, yarn weights and change up the hook size for bigger or smaller squares. Mine are made using a 4.5 mm crochet hook and 4 colours, A, B, C, D in DK yarn and they measure 6" (15 cm). As with all my patterns, there are no set rules! Pick your own colours, yarn weights and change up a stitch if you want to... I think too many rules and regulations squish individual creativity, and that's what makes Fibre Art awesome!"
Granny square patterns do not have to be simple or traditional. You can easily add accents by creating charming granny square crochet patterns like this Daisy Duke’s Granny Square. This simple yet cute crochet flower pattern shows you how to work up a granny square that features a delightful little daisy. Genuinely easy to crochet and about as darling as they come, this free crochet pattern could be combined to make a floral afghan or crocheted one at a time to create DIY coasters or other projects.
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size15 cm
- DK yarn
- 4.5 mm crochet hook
- A Smile
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Make sure your precious pots and pans are protected while stashed away by making these free felt sewing patterns. The Fab Felt Pot… Continue reading: "Fab Felt Pot Protectorsvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hometown Chunky Cardigan
- Pop-up Shawl
- Fluffy Winter Hat
- Outside In Purse
- How To Paint Watercolor Poinsettia
- La Vie En Rose
- Country Plaid Ornament Featuring A Glitzy Snowflake
- Awesome Andrea Scarf
- Funny Elf On The Shelf Ideas
- How To Diy A Drawstring Pull - Cover Drawstring Ends The Cute Way!
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home