50+ Free Crochet Flower Patterns
Bask in the beauty of spring year-round with these crocheted flower patterns.
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Free crochet flower patterns are a fun way to add color to any room or any garment. They're also a great way to bust your ever-growing yarn stash!
Crochet a bright and lasting bouquet for the kitchen or a flower pin for your jacket. Unlike normal flowers, they won't wilt within in a few days, and they cost much less.
In this collection of crocheted flower patterns, you'll also find crochet flowers for hats, flowery headbands, and necklaces that will take you back to your childhood days of tying dandelions from a field to make a crown, except now they'll be made of lasting yarn.
Table of Contents
Small Crochet Flower Patterns
The cutest craft projects come in miniature, and these small crochet flower patterns are no different. Get rid of your yarn scraps and learn a variety of ways you can make flowers by working up tiny projects. The skills you learn in making small flowers translate well to bigger projects!
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Simple Nimophila Flower
- Multi Petal Flower
- Tiny Daisies
- Simple Crochet Flower Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Flower
- Mini Flower Garland Crochet Pattern
- Five Petal Flower
- Easy Little Crochet Roses
- Easy Crochet Flower Pattern
- Totally Tropical Crochet Flower Pattern
- Grandma's Magic Crocheted Flower Pattern
- Crochet Flower Design
- Sweet Daisy DIY Napkin Rings
- DIY Crochet Flowers 3 Ways
Free 3D Crochet Flower Patterns
Add dimensions to your next project with these 3D Crochet Flower Patterns. Each of these can be displayed on their own or added to your current works in progress for a unique POP!
- Black Eyed Susan Flower
- Tiny Peony
- How to Crochet 3D Flower
- Iceland Poppy
- Blooming Daffodil Crochet Pattern
- Rosette Succulent
- Lifelike Crochet Flower Pattern
- Blue Hydrangea Crocheted Flower
- Pink and Purple Crochet Flower Pattern
- Large Happy Flowers
- Darling Daffodil Crochet Pattern
- Blue Bell Crocheted Ruffle Rose
- Crochet Orchid
- Crochet Chrysanthemum
- 3D Crocheted Daffodil
- Easy Pinwheel Flower
- Crocodile Stitch Flower
- Ellej’s 3D Flower
Crochet Flowers for Hats, Headbands, and Other Accessories
Some of the best crochet projects often include floral motifs! You can add floral elements to any accessory with these patterns. From crochet flowers for hats to pretty yarn flower crowns, we've got you covered.
The Crochet Lilac Flowers Card is a great way to merge two loves: card making and crochet. Learn how to crochet a flat flower with these precious lilac free crochet flower patterns, then add them to the front of a card to make a handmade card the recipient will cherish. Find more great uses for crochet flowers below.
- Summer Romance Crochet Flower
- Baby's Lacy Springtime Beanie with Flower
- Crochet Lilac Flowers for a Handmade Mother’s Day Card
- April Flowers Headband or Hair Accessory
- Love Me Tender Flowers
- Whimsical Wild Flower Crochet Pattern
- Sunflower Wine Cozy
- Crochet Rose Headband Pattern
- Crochet Vintage Lace Beanie
- Flower Embellishment Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Flowers Headband Pattern
- 3D Flowers for Your Purse
Want more flowery craftiness? You can find many more free crochet flower patterns along with felt and paper flowers in the collection of 81+ Printable Flower Patterns
Crochet Flower Bouquet Patterns
Once you master the skill of making flowers, you won't want to stop. These crochet flower bouquet patterns are so much fun to make. Talk about flowers that never wilt! These crochet bouquets are the perfect way to bring a pop of color to dreary interior decor during the colder months. The Pink Rose Crochet Bouquet Pattern is particularly sprightly. Keep spring alive year-round with these beautiful bouquets of flowers.
More Free Crochet Flower Patterns
Don't want to crochet just another flower? These cute patterns incorporate flowers in the best way while leaving you with a practical finished project.
VIDEO: How to Crochet a Flower for Beginners (in 5 Minutes!)
Learn how to make easy crochet flowers with our resident crochet guru, Chris Hammond. All you need is a hook, some left-behind yarn, and 5 minutes!
What is your favorite type of flower to make?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Make your own chandelier for only a few bucks using this tutorial from Heather Mann! The Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier looks like… Continue reading: "Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reveal The Letter Colour Pages
- Cookies In A Jar Mason Jar Gifts
- Sleepy Time Molly
- Easy Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Christmas 2020 Crochet Ornament
- Charismatic Pillow
- Kelsey Stocking
- C2c Tiny Fall Leaf Cup Afghan Square
- Exfoliating Orange Slice Soap
- Lottery Ticket Christmas Napkin Holders
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home