Grace and Charm Crochet Baby Dress
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "In honor of my new baby cousin who will be joining us shortly, I’ve created this lovely baby dress. Grace and Charm features a double crochet top with a pineapple lace skirt and cute little sleeve caps. It should fit most babies newborn to 3 months. Made with Plymouth yarn Anne, 100% mercerized cotton, it is easy to care for and is sure to become a keepsake."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge22 sts x 12 rows = 4" [10 cm] in dc
Finished Size0-3 months; measures: 19" waist and chest, 16" neck opening
Looking for more baby dress projects and patterns? Check out this list of 16 Adorable Crochet Baby Dress Patterns from our friends over at AllFreeCrochet!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Emilia Shawl
- Endless Eyelets Cardigan Pattern
- Ornamental Shawlette
- Plush Hourglass Floor Pillow
- Woodland Animals Baby Blanket
- Diy Tea Towels
- Cute Crochet Frog Bookmark
- Octopus Colouring Pages
- Making Christine's Dressig Robe For <$10
- Simple Dress To Sew
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home