Sweet Sophisticated Mary Janes
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "These baby booties are crocheted with Red Heart Baby Hugs Light skeins, using a size F hook. The soles are created first and slip stitched together, then the body of the shoe is worked in rounds. The T-strap is created last and gives the shoes the characteristic Mary Jane style. This is an easy level pattern and the techniques needed to complete this project are chaining, slip stitch, single crochet, hdc2tog, and dc3tog. Sized for 0-6 months and 6-12 months. Enjoy this adorable crochet pattern!"
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge20 sts and 22 rows = 4” [10 cm] in sc
Finished Size0-6 (6-12) months, 3 ½ (4)” sole length
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Bulbasaur-Inspired Baby Booties
- Crochet Hat and Booties Set for Baby
- Day of the Week Bibs and Booties
- 15 Easy Crochet Baby Booties for Beginners
- Baby Sandal Crochet Pattern
- Baby Ballet Slippers Crochet Pattern
- Yellow Bow Easy Crochet Baby Booties
- Crochet Newborn Baby Booties Pattern
- Fuzzy Baby Booties Crochet Pattern
- Cozy Toes Crochet Booties
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- Loops & Ridges Baby Blanket Free Pattern
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass
- Haylee Hand Towel
- Spaghetti Strap Top Pattern
- Teeny Tiny Mini Zipper Pouch Keyring
- Tiered Spring Mini Dress
- Free Little Black Dress Pattern
- Honey Chocolate Cowl
- C2c Jaguar
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home