Cozy Toes Crochet Booties
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I made the two pairs of booties into 2 sizes; I made it into the same pattern of the cardigan. I already explain about the pattern in the previous post of cardigan. I used the same color of the cardigan into the small size booties and I made the other one in two colors white and pink, both of color yarn into the same weight. It’s very easy to making."
Crochet Hook3 or 2.1 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Two color (white, pink), (grapes color) worsted yarn 4ply
- Crochet needle
- Crochet Hook 3 mm size
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Make your own chandelier for only a few bucks using this tutorial from Heather Mann! The Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier looks like… Continue reading: "Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier"
- Baby Sandals Crochet Pattern
- 15 Easy Crochet Baby Booties for Beginners
- Day of the Week Bibs and Booties
- Yellow Bow Easy Crochet Baby Booties
- Crochet Newborn Baby Booties Pattern
- Basic Baby Booties
- Baby Ballet Slippers Crochet Pattern
- Mary Jane Baby Bootie Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Cuffed Baby Booties Pattern
- Crochet Hat and Booties Set for Baby
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Recessed Zippers-how To Take Away The Pain
- How To Make A Zipper Box Pocket In A Bag
- How Do I Sew That- Boxed Corners On A Bag
- Water Bottle Carrier Bag
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Basketweave Stitch (one Row Repeat) | Crafting Happiness
- Printable Father's Day Card
- The Perfect Father's Day Gift From Trash To Treasure
- Puff Rainbow Earrings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home