We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the designer: "Choose your own adventure with this customizable beginner crochet blanket pattern. My step-by-step instructions will guide you through the entire project; but this pattern is so flexible you can switch things up with any yarn, any stitch, and any size you’d like. It’s a wonderful way to use up scrap yarn you have laying around (I recommend using at least 5 different colors if you want them to alternate nicely) and can be worked in pieces at your leisure. There are endless color combinations! The thing that makes this blanket extra special is its striking seams. Wherein crocheters are usually trying to hide their seams, these are meant to stand out, using thick strands of contrasting yarn. The end result is a beautiful modern farmhouse look."
NotesTechniques used / Special stitches: front loop and back loop only. Full explanations are given in the pattern.
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size7 sizes
- 6 mm/US J – 10 hook
- Royal Zeeman yarn (100% acrylic, 100g/3.5oz, 241m/264yd): 2 (2, 3, 3, 7, 10, 13) skeins in each of the 6 colors: white, sage, mustard, rusty orange, green and light grey
- 50m / 55yd of a contrasting color (blue) for the seams (held double). You can easily substitute with any worsted weight yarn you want.
- Tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Easter Sheep Napkin Rings
- Crochet Tiger Applique
- Dog Hat Crochet Pattern
- Easy Velvety Baby Hat
- Ternion Square
- Easy Peasy Beanie
- Learn to Knit 2.0 with Marly Bird
- Faith Over Fear Free Printable Art
- Elegant Journal Cover
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home