4-Points Star Crochet Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Need a fun DIY crochet blanket? This intermediate crochet project is perfect for a DIY baby gift or DIY gifting in general! The detail on this blanket is so unique, and it's created by using the single crochet method. Not only is this blanket beautiful but it's also an affordable gift idea. The ability to customize this blanket makes it so convenient and the blanket is even machine washable!
In the Designer's Words: "This pretty little blanket is made using 4 of my Four Points Squares. The single crochet join as you go method is used to join them together, then a border is added. This blanket will make a lovely addition to the room of any little star in your life! Plus, it can be machine washed and dried thanks to the Red Heart Super Saver yarn it’s made from!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 sts and 7 rows in a 4" square in double crochet
Finished Size34" by 39"
Find this gorgeous project and other vivid patterns in 36 Colorful Crochet Afghan Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fidget/Sensory Blanket for Alzheimer's
- Crochet Afghan of Many Colors
- Spread the Love Granny Square
- Arrow Stitch Crochet Afghan
- Bold and Beautiful Catherines Wheel Crochet Throw
- Ripple Afghan Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Corner To Corner Throw
- Aran Crochet Throw
- Retro Ripple Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Updated Amish Bars Throw
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cotton Yarn Pads
- Little Lily Baby Blanket
- Lily's Floral Rectangle Doily
- C2c Elephant
- Printables For Kids
- Pretty In Pink Elephant Lovey
- Adorable Clay Craft
- Rhombus Weave Shawl
- Homemade Body Wash (from Bar Soap)
- Top Down Crochet Tee With Braids
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home