Toilet Paper Roll Paint Stamps
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
If you're looking for ways to go green and help the Earth, toilet paper crafts are your best bet. Create Toilet Paper Roll Paint Stamps when the kids are out of school or camp. This project is easy to set up. Plus, children love printing and creating their own designs. Toilet paper roll crafts are a great option if you want to save money and skip a trip to the craft supply store. Best of all, cleaning up this project is a breeze and takes almost no time at all.
Time to CompleteOne hour
MaterialsRecycled Crafts, Painting & Coloring
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Kids Art Shrink Plastic Key Chain
- Printable Just Poppin Back To School Teacher Gift
- Phone Number Friendship Bracelets
- Paper Village from Paper Rolls
- Diy Aloe Vera Paper Plant
- Daintiest DIY Princess Crown
- Pom Pom Love Bugs
- Craft-time Table Cover
- Buddy Up With Your Finger Friends
- Free Outer Space Coloring Pages And Activity Sheet
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home