The Easiest Diy Tassels
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Imagine being able to add beautiful DIY tassels to purses, backpacks, beach bags, clothing, cushions and even curtain tiebacks. Follow our easy video tutorial which shows two methods of making tassels that can provide a personal and luxurious finish. It’s a good way to use up extra yarn or vintage embroidery thread. By altering the thickness of the yarn and length of the tassel you can make finished products that vary from dainty to statement tassels, often prompting visitors to ask where you bought them. You’ll be able to say, “Oh that, yes I’ve learned how to DIY tassels.” You are going to want to make lots of tassels once you see how easy it is!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This isn't your typical beginner knit cowl or scarf! Made with only one skein of yarn and with big needles, it works up fast. Perfect… Continue reading: "Eiffel Beginner Knit Cowl Pattern"
- Pom Pom Bunny
- Paper Plate Weaving
- Easy Garden Markers For Kids To Make
- Cardboard Tube Bunny Rabbit Family
- Toilet Paper Roll Watermelon And Pineapple Crafts For Kids
- Rainbow Fish Craft Projects For Kids
- Easy Coffee Filter Butterfly Craft
- Mason Jar Aquarium
- Houses Coloring Page
- Easy Coffee Can Bird Feeder And Bird House Craft For Kids Or Adults
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
- Window Pane Crochet Stitch Pattern
- Variable Star Quilt Block
- Life Is Sweet Watermelon
- Easy Handmade Fabric Border
- Avery Beanie
- Mosaic Triangles Pillow
- Long Arm Oven Mitts Free Sewing Pattern
- Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home