Paper Plate Aquarium
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Create a miniature underwater world with a paper plate, colorful paper, and cereal. The classic paper plate aquarium has stood the test of time because it’s fun to make and cute to look at! If there’s one thing that I love to do, it’s to make things that are just plain cute. Googly eyes add a certain cuteness to simple pieces of paper, cardboard tubes, and other such recyclables. In this particular case, the cuteness is inside two paper plates made to look like an aquarium. It’s a classic kid’s craft that’s been done many times in a variety of different ways. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
2 light blue paper plates or plain plates painted light blue
Colored paper or construction paper
Handful of Kix cereal
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Patchwork Sampler Bag
- Fall Inspired Chunky Blanket
- Crochet Candy Corn Amigurumi
- Polar Bear Sweater
- Fall Tissue Paper Suncatchers Craft
- Easy Coffee Filter Turkeys Thanksgiving Craft
- Pumpkin Size Sorting Printable Activity For Kindergarten
- Lacy Zigzag Scarf
- Attractive Wall Hanging From Paper
- Frame From Newspaper
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home