Monster Wind Socks
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Kids love funny and cute monster faces, so these easy to make monster windsocks make a great afternoon project! While we made them for Halloween, monsters are not seasonal and can be made any time of year. The materials for these cute windsocks are easily accessible and fairly inexpensive. Monsters are loved by both boys and girls, making it a great group project as well. If you have construction paper on hand, you can use it instead of card stock. Keep in mind though that depending on the brand, construction paper can rip easily and not roll really well. Plus, card stock colors are much more vibrant!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Crepe paper streamers
White paper for mouths
Yarn or string
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- DIY Recycled Craft for Kids: Night Owl
- Diy Aloe Vera Paper Plant
- Make an Easy 5-Minute School Backpack Tag
- Indoor Scavenger Hunt [Free Printable]
- I Spy Autumn
- Free Christmas Word Search Printable For Kids And Adults
- Free Christmas Word Scramble Printable For Kids
- Mason Jar Aquarium
- Kid's Yarn Octopus
- Popsicle Stick Poppy
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gnome Tissue Box Cover
- Throwback Thursday Free Pattern- Easy Laptop Case
- How To Sew A Professional Looking Gusset Zipper In A Bag
- How To Make Perfect Bound Lining In A Bag
- I Spy Sports
- I Spy Outer Space
- Winter Kids Scarf
- 42 Things To Do With The Elf On The Shelf
- How To Make Sanda Frost From Paper?
- Color Block (or Not) Earrings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home