We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Mermaids are so mystical and magical – it’s no wonder kids love them so much! This easy to make mermaid slime is not only fun for your mermaid-loving child; it’s incorporates sensory play and is great for classroom or homeschool lessons about the ocean. So let’s take a trip under the sea and break out the glitter and sequins to make this magical blue mermaid slime! This Borax-free slime is super colorful and sparkly and uses iridescent glitter, two colors of food coloring, and pastel mermaid sequins to bring it to life. Your Little Mermaid lovers are going to be obsessed with this sea-glass looking slime! "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- 4 ounce clear glue
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp saline solution
- iridescent glitter
- mermaid sequins
- 1 to 2 drops of teal and blue food coloring
- Plastic bowl
- Plastic spoon
- Measuring spoons
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full project!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Cute Paper House Craft Project For Kids
- Pom Pom Caterpillars
- Printable Teddy Bear
- Honeycomb Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
- Virtual Summer Camp: 28 Outdoor Crafts for Kids at Home
- Yarn Wrapped Chicks
- Farm Animal Book Huggers
- Gratitude Letter [free printable]
- Butterfly Sun Catchers
- Butterfly Suncatcher Craft
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mandala Flowers Scrubby/ Potholder
- Paper Mache Photo Frame
- Aranea Afghan
- Movie Night Gift Basket
- Toilet Paper Flower Blooms DIY
- Repurposed Vogue Magazine Necklace
- Bay Bridge Cowl
- Square Bottom Tote
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- How To Crochet A Moss Stitch Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home